Saturday, March 16, 2013

Exciting Updates on EC!

We started using the Pottete (sp) Plus potty seat when we are out and about and have had amazing success!!!

Yesterday, my husband and I were running errands with our daughter in tote and THREE times, she signed "potty" and I took her to the bathroom every time.  Two of the times, I really didn't expect to catch it because we were so far from the bathroom but when she signs, I always take her anyway.

She went ALL THREE TIMES!!!!  One of the times, I was obviously in the stall with her and was so excited when she started going that I was praising her and saying what a good girl and big girl she was, etc.  When we came out of the stall, there was another woman waiting for a stall and she did a double take when she saw how little my daughter was! It was pretty adorable :)

Last night, as soon as we got home from errands, we finally got online and ordered our daughter some big girl training undies (I can't find any in stores in her size since she is 18 months old).  I can't wait to start using them (at least just at home for now).

This week is supposed to be super warm so perhaps we will just have naked time at home until her undies get here!  We shall see... that is a lot of work after all haha

No comments:

Post a Comment